Our best-in-class Relationship Managers have a relentless client focus and play a pivotal role in driving Citi’s Wealth proposition and strategy. They consistently exceed their client’s expectations by being dedicated, passionate and innovative. Our employees are expert relationship builders able to own and respond to the increasingly complex needs of their clients because our clients expect only the very best when it comes to the management of their wealth.
- Proactively approach Citi clients to establish real needs, understand the client and their requirements, and interest them in Citi’s products
- Provide advice and product information to Citi clients as appropriate, outlining features and benefits
- Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships
- Perform the necessary processes, procedures and verbal dialogues to effectively customize offers and cross sell an expansive set of products and services to new and existing customers
- Achieve or exceed decided sales targets
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience in financial sales and customer service preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated Influencing and relationship management skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Looking for candidates who are comfortable working in night shifts all throughout.
Business Objectives :
- Sourcing of quality NRI accounts leading to a healthy portfolio.
- Relationship Management for Affluent segment customers
- Driving balance built-up through consistent engagement.
- Enable 100% customers onto Citi online digital channels: Automated Clearing House, Citi Global Transfers, Faster Payment Services.
Refer/source investment and insurance products basis client requirements.
Core Responsibilities :
- To acquire NRI accounts with a minimum ICV of INR 200,000 and drive balance build up thereafter.
- Acquire NRI customers remotely through voice/chat interactions for leads received.
- Manage set of pammed customers for all financial and non-financial requirements.
- Achieve FX throughput targets.
- Consistency in delivering sales target both in terms of volume and value.
- Focus on early and consistent engagement with customers thereby leading to higher remittances and balance build up.
- To be updated with Citi and competitor product offerings.
- Driving remarkable customer experience leading to balance built-up.
- Focus on minimal errors pertaining to client application form/documents thereby reducing TAT for account opening.
- Adherence to predefined sales process.
- Adherence to all regulatory & compliance guidelines.
- Ensure timely completion of CDD/Overlay/APF & AIR reviews.
- Adherence to OWS policy.
- Acquire 480 RCAs per annum with average ICV of INR 200,000/account.
- Meet the SOP goals on FX
- Grow RCA balance sheet by 15%
Grow Acquisition by 20%; NTB contribution at 70% and CG/CP at 40%
- Consistency in delivering sales targets.
- Driving portfolio quality through early client engagement leading to higher remittances and balance build up.
- NPS > 35% and quarterly average NPS score of 8 and above.
Digital channel penetration of 80% and above.
Percentage of Travel:
No Yes, 10% of the Time Yes, 25% of the Time
Yes, 50% of the Time Yes, 75% of the Time Yes, 100% of the Time
Other: Will be working on Shifts.
Education: Graduate from a recognized University
Experience: 1 year sales experience
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Passion towards Sales
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Good telephone etiquette & soft skills
- Customer centric attitudeOther:Knowledge about Banking Industry will be an added advantage.ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPSReports toDirect:Sales SupervisorMatrix:SupervisesDirect:–Matrix:PartnershipsInternal:OperationsExternal:DEVELOPMENTCareer Progression:To move to a Sales Supervisor role, in a Team Leader position,
How to apply for NRI Relationship Managers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for NRI Relationship Managers Details in online and take test.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
join our facebook page : click here