LimeChat hiring freshers for Social Media Intern, Content Intern, Design Intern & Product Marketing Intern of any degree graduates at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About LimeChat Hiring Interns:
Company Website: www.limechat.ai
Job Role: Social Media Intern, Content Intern, Design Intern & Product Marketing Intern
Qualification: Any Degree
Batch: Any Batch
Salary: Upto 40K/Month (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
LimeChat Social Media Intern Details:
- Enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms
- Be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users
- Monitor social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns that help to achieve goals set by the management
- Analyze the long-term needs of social media strategy and create an effective digital engagement plan
- Identify and create new content for the website and promotional materials like posters/brochures
- Work on writing and editing business letters, handling business communication, etc.
- Knowledge of social media management
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is strongly preferred
- Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Entry-level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
- Ability to work alongside a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Entry-level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
LimeChat Content Intern Details:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the target audience and the market landscape for our product
- Acquire hands-on expertise in the product and an in-depth knowledge of all its features
- Create content about the product and its features with a goal to educate users thereby driving product adoption and increasing feature usage
- Create domain-specific content pieces around the product with a goal to grow awareness about the product among the target audience
- Create informational content aimed at engaging audiences and building community around the product on external forums and social networks
- Content types can include (but need not be limited to) knowledge guides, help videos/tutorials, blogs, infographics, landing pages, e-books and podcasts
- Research topics and come up with ideas around themes for creating content aligned with the product marketing needs
- Partner with PM, engineering and support to identify content opportunities to create and engage product users thereby enhancing the product experience and increasing usage
- Own the entire journey from crafting an outline to collaborating with stakeholders to shipping the final content
- Measure and analyze the impact of individual content pieces to help refine and fine-tune the content strategy for the product
- You care deeply about the journey that goes into building world-class product experiences
- You are resourceful, reliable and self-driven to take up and own projects in a team
- You are curious, creative, and have a sharp eye for detail, and you love to discuss ideas with people and appreciate feedback
- You have a knack for content creation on various social media platforms.
- You can acquire knowledge and expertise in a new domain
- You have a strong ability to communicate and present ideas clearly to stakeholders and work with them together on suggestions and feedback
- LimeChatYou have the ability to write marketing copy that’s simple, effective and fun
- You love telling stories in creative ways
- You can work with numbers and data
- You have the willingness to learn and adapt entirely new concepts and trends
- You are open to unlearning and experimentation
- You can work independently, prioritize multiple tasks, and iterate quickly
LimeChat Design Intern
- Work closely with the Design Lead, Other Designers, and other invested creatives to develop key art illustrations for use in marketing/promotional materials, loading screens, mockups, website, decks, etc.
- With input from the Lead Designer, help to define the unique visual style for the LimeChat art/illustrations Library.
- Produce a host of ideas, select the best ones and present them to the team to nurture creativity.
- Collaborate with Design Lead and other Designers on short and long-term creative goals
- Participate in design briefs to identify the needs
- Produce consistently high-quality work
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques, trends, and software
- Collaborate with different cross-functional teams to shape the visual aspects of marketing, branding, websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions etc ensuring brand consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Take feedback from the right stakeholders to continuously improve creatives and deliver all projects within deadlines with a high-quality standard.
- A strong portfolio to showcase creativity and ability to tell stories through visual elements, illustrations, sketches, drawings, etc.
- A portfolio that shows experience working within visual stylings, illustrations, and abstract patterns of different styles, vectors, pop-art, etc.
- Strong understanding of traditional art fundamentals including composition, perspective, color theory, lighting, proportion
- Strong digital design background with Proficiency in high-fidelity vector-based drawing tools i.e. Adobe Illustrator, Image editing software i.e. Photoshop or equivalent 2D software.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and visual details with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- A proactive, positive attitude, constructive communication, and a willingness to learn, grow and contribute to the team.
- Self-motivated and driven with excellent communication skills
- Receptive to art direction and critiques from project leadership and team members
LimeChat Product Marketing Intern Details:
- Study company products in-depth
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors
- Work with various teams (product, sales, marketing, CSM) to understand their requirements and execute strategies to drive awareness, demand, and adoption
- Conceptualise and craft content solutions (collaterals) for a variety of platforms and audiences — pitch decks, case studies, whitepapers, help guides, battle cards, product newsletters, onboarding content
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyse market, customer, and industry trends to position products
- Track and drive metrics — content usability and engagement (Reads/downloads/leads captured or moved to next stage) / email engagement / increase in product usage or adoption of a new feature
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Capacity to understand technical concepts and working of products
- Proactive work ethic with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Must enjoy working in an open, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
How to Apply LimeChat Hiring Intern?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this LimeChat Intern by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link For Social Media Intern : Click here
Apply Link For Content Intern : Click here
Apply Link For Content Intern : Click here
Apply Link For Product Marketing Intern : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
join our facebook page : click here