United India Insurance is a government-owned general insurance company in India. It offers a wide range of insurance products such as motor insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, and home insurance.
Overview of United India Car Insurance
United India Insurance was established in 1938 and today it has over 18,300 employees serving more than 1 crore policyholders across 1340 offices in the country. The company is one of the oldest and one of the most reliable insurance companies which understands the need for car insurance and thus offers insurance products which are designed to cater to the different section of the society. Offering its policyholders a wide array of products which works on satisfying the customers, United India Car Insurance policy takes care of the customers while driving.
The United India car insurance policy is designed to provide customers with all-round solutions for car insurance needs with comprehensive coverage that helps them at times of emergencies. Providing coverage for third party liability, own damage and other important aspects, United India car insurance work for safeguarding the financial responsibility of the policyholders during emergencies.
Benefits of United India Car Insurance
Some of the benefits of United India Car Insurance are
- United India Car Insurance provides comprehensive insurance plans for both private and commercial vehicles
- United car insurance provides easy renewal options to its policyholders without any tedious process
- Quick and easy approval of claims settlement
- A wide network of garages for providing cashless services during emergencies
United India Insurance is a government-owned general insurance company in India. It offers a wide range of insurance products such as motor insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, and home insurance. The company also provides insurance for commercial vehicles, industrial units, and liability insurance. United India Insurance has a strong presence in India with a network of branches and agents. You can purchase policies and make claims through their website or by visiting a branch office.
INFOSYS [SP&DSP] Placement paper ! previous paper
Types of Plans under United India Car Insurance
There are two types of plans under United India Car Insurance
- Package Policy
- Liability only policy
- Package PolicyUnder this plan section, one covers the own damages and covers the liabilityOwn damage coverage under a package policy
- Loss due to accident because of external means
- Fire due to self-ignition
- Burglary or theft
- Terrorist activity
- Riots or strikes
- Natural calamities like earthquake, flood, cyclones, landslide, etc.
- Loss to accessories due to burglary/theft
- Liability for loss of the third party causing bodily injury or death or damage to property
- Personal accident cover for driver/owner
- Liability Only PlanThis plan covers the third party liability as mandated by the Motor Vehicle Act, covers the policyholder against the liabilities arising out of the loss to the third party. The plan covers
- Legal liability for the death or injury of the third party
- Loss to the property of the third party
- Cost of the claim decided by the court
- Expenses incurred
- In case of death of the insured, the legal representative will be indemnified for the liabilities under the policy
- Personal accident cover for the driver/owner for death or disability due to accident while travelling, dismounting-mounting of the vehicle
- Covering complete legal liabilities because of accidental damage, death, injury or loss of property of the third party
- Cost of the claim decided by the court
- Expenses incurred
United India Insurance is a leading provider of car insurance in India. The company offers a wide range of insurance products to meet the needs of individuals and businesses. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at the car insurance options available from United India Insurance and how they can help protect you and your vehicle.
One of the most popular car insurance products offered by United India Insurance is the motor insurance policy. This policy covers damage to your vehicle caused by accidents, fire, theft, and natural disasters. It also provides liability coverage in case you are found to be at fault in an accident and are held liable for damages or injuries to another person.
United India Insurance offers two types of motor insurance policies: third-party liability insurance and comprehensive insurance. Third-party liability insurance is mandatory in India and provides coverage for damages or injuries caused to a third party in an accident where you are at fault. Comprehensive insurance, on the other hand, provides much broader coverage and includes damage to your own vehicle as well as third-party liability coverage.
One of the key benefits of a comprehensive car insurance policy from United India Insurance is the option to add additional coverage for things like personal accident coverage, medical expenses, and even the cost of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired. This can provide added peace of mind knowing that you and your passengers will be protected in the event of an accident.
United India Insurance also offers a variety of discounts and special deals to help make car insurance more affordable. For example, if you have a good driving record and have taken a defensive driving course, you may be eligible for a discount on your premium. Additionally, if you have more than one vehicle insured with United India Insurance, you may be able to save money on your overall insurance costs.
Another great feature of United India Insurance is the ability to purchase and manage your car insurance policy online. Customers can easily purchase a policy, make payments, and file claims through the company’s website. This can save a lot of time and hassle compared to having to visit a physical branch office to handle these transactions.
In conclusion, United India Insurance is a trusted and reputable provider of car insurance in India. With a wide range of insurance products and added features like discounts, special deals, and online policy management, they provide an excellent option for protecting your vehicle and your finances. Whether you are looking for basic third-party liability coverage or more comprehensive protection, United India Insurance can help you find the car insurance policy that’s right for you.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
join our facebook page : click here