Process Manager 3 PPNR
Location: Bangalore ,Delhi,Pune
- An opportunity to be a part of high growth team of rising investment Bank
- Opportunity to support the Corporate Treasury team and delivering PPNR forecasts
About Our Client
Our client is a growing investment bank expanding their operations here in India where work horizon is vast, and work across finance spectrum is done from India.
- Manage and own data for forecasting Pre-Provision Net Revenue (PPNR) for the CCAR stress scenario process, including engagement with business leaders, analytics, documentation, sensitivities, and review of key assumptions.
- Producing regular forecasts that show the expected future performance of the business. Analyze business trends and past results, advise on how company performance can be improved and explore potential growth impacting scenarios
- Guide PPNR Model Development team to define model landscape, model inventory, and key model assumptions; support documentation and sensitivities of key assumptions used in the PPNR forecasts.
- Identify and execute process enhancements for overall PPNR process to meet Federal Reserve requirements and expectations
- Partner with businesses, Finance and Treasury, Risk, and Model Risk Management to ensure PPNR is contributing to a consistent and controlled approach across the end-to-end CCAR process
Governance & Documentation:
- Review and challenge process for stress test results and business overlays, including review of overlay documentation and associated assumptions.
- Perform analytical reviews of the PPNR stress test results to explain variances and key drivers across scenarios, year-over-year, relative to BAU forecasts/budgets, and relative to the Fed reportsSupport documentation of PPNR processes and control procedures, including PPNR Methodology Documentation and business engagement model
- Accountable for effective communication of issues across the GDC and working groupsManage onshore stakeholders, providing periodic updates and contribute to periodic communications like Debrief, Dashboards, KPIs etc.
The Successful Applicant
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics; MBA and/or CFA preferred
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Finance leadership experience within the financial services industry, with Corporate FP&A and CCAR experience preferred
- Proven ability to increase communicate with Regulators
- Proficiency in applicable Microsoft Office applications, Axiom EPM a plus, and Hyperion Essbase
- Strong financial modelling capabilities
What’s on Offer
- Attractive Compensation with an opportunity to grow exponentially
- Work in a flat organization with complete freedom to create an impact
- Be a part of high growth team and organization