Indigo Recruitment 2022: Indigo has Invited Online Application from the Job Seeker for the Post of Assistant Technical officer – PLM and Technical officer – PLM. The Job Info is Given Below. The Candidates can Read the Available Info and Apply Online before the Closing Date.
Indigo Job Qualification:
- The Candidates Possessing the B. Tech Degree can Apply for the Job.
- The Applicants need to have 3 – 5 Years of Work Experience in the Relevant Field to Register for the Posts.
Indigo Jobs Skills Required:
The Candidates Must have Following Skills to Apply for the Post:
- Collaborative approach Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- commercial awareness Skills
- Time management Skills
Indigo Job Description:
The Appointed Candidates need to Perform Following Roles:
- Repair Administration/Management of Avionics components
- Monitor repair TAT as per contractual terms and expedite repair as per requirement Verify quotation and invoices and ensure approval of the same within 48 hrs
- Ensure adequate stock is available before planned date to avoid defferement.
- Preparing the Daily Work Package for Scheduled Maintenance of fleet and ensuring all work is completed within the stipulated time frame.
- Implementation of additional routing requirements for next day’s routing given by MCC.
Indigo Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
- Go to the Official Website: https://www.goindigo.in/
- Choose the “Careers” Option under the “Quick Links” Column
- Click on the “Indigo Careers” Option and Search for the Job Notice
- Read the Job Info and Apply Online for the Post
- Candidates need to Apply Online before the Closing Date.
The Candidates Possessing the B. Tech Degree can Apply for the Job.
The Recruited Candidates will be Appointed in the Location of Gurugram (Haryana)
The Candidates have to Apply for the Job in Online Mode Only.