IBM 2023 recruitment for hiring freshers for Intern of Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree – 2022/ 2023/ 2024 bacth graduates to work remotely. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IBM recruitment 2023:
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Batch: 2022/ 2023/ 2024
Salary: 4.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Remote (Work From Home)
Last Date: ASAP
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities for IBM Careers Internship:
Expert Labs is seeking an Intern Associate Technical Account Manager (Associate TAM) to join our Expertise Connect subscription team. The Intern Associate Technical Account Manager is responsible for ensuring clients receive a higher level of service and added value when using their licensing software from IBM.
Who you are at IBM Careers:
- Excellent academic record
- Enthusiast to learn technologies and processes
- Work on IBM Software products mainly from Cloud Automation, Integration, Middleware, AI Applications
- Work closely with TAM to shadow and learn about Expertise connect Delivery
- Provide proactive assistance to help clients sustain and optimize their IBM Software infrastructure
- Create custom reports on client support cases and delivery tasks to assist TAM/Sr.TAM
- Assist Client in resolving IBM technical support problems encountered with the Software Products by working closely with IBM technical support
- Assist TAM / Sr. TAM while delivering proactive/reactive support/services to clients
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Engineering Graduate
- Masters is preferred
- Ability to learn quickly
- Collaboration skills
- Familiarity with IBM Cloud, Integration, Middleware or AI Application Software products will be a plus
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline with Computers / Software programming as subject for minimum of 1 year (2 semesters)
How to Apply IBM Careers Internship 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this IBM Careers Internship by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply link : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
join our facebook page : click here