Job Designation : eRM – Assisted Sales Managers
ICICI Bank’s e-Relationship Management Services help customers avail a host of banking features primarily through the voice channel in addition to few other digital channels.
The e-Relationship Management Channel at the Bank is strongly connected to all business groups to design service architecture for enabling the customer journey and relaying customer feedback to product teams.
It also supports international branches and ICICI Direct in their banking requirements. It is a fast growing channel designed to enable the transaction capability of a customer and offer products across the financial spectrum to boost the customer portfolio.
As an e-Relationship Manager, you get an opportunity to engage with customers across segments and provide any and every assistance required to ease their banking journey.
You are expected to use service opportunities to expand the customer portfolio with the Bank by offering new products and solutions and also co-ordinate with the mapped branch for better branch synergy.
Graduates with 3 to 6 years of experience in Sales and Relationship
MBAs with 0 to 3 years of in Sales and Relationship
Location: Ghansoli ,Mumbai
Min Exp (yrs):0.00
Max Exp (yrs):6.00
- Lead and grow relationship value from accounts that have high growth potential
- Identify, ideate and develop new product engagement opportunities
- Responsible for assisted fulfilment of multiple products & services to new/ existing clients
- Client interaction negotiation, closing the transaction & service support to clients
- Ability to achieve quick, continuous and incremental learning
- Aptitude towards delivering high quality customer service with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- High Energy
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven with service & sales bent of mind
- High on meritocracy
- Deep rooted values
- Decisive, Empathy, Lean, Innovative, Trustworthy
Perks & Benefits:
- Associate with one of the best Indian Banks
- Work with young minds in Banking Industry
- Planned Career Progression