CSR Funded Java Full Stack Training and Placement for 2020/2021/2022 Batch B.E.(CS/IT/Extc/Electrical)/Bsc(CS/IT)/MCA/BCA, only for Female Candidates,
Only For Mumbai Resident, Limited Seats
- Golden opportunity for Female Candidates, Mumbai Residential Candidates only
- Students Contribution Rs.2000/-, Capgemini/JP Morgan will Pay 36000/-
- Limited seats, First Come First Serve Basis
- 530 Hours Training and Placement for Females CSR funded, Only need to pay Rs2000, Rest paid by Capgemini, JP Morgan Company!!!
- We are pleased to announce our new batch of Certified Java Full Stack Professional training come placement program at School of Coding – in partnership with EduBridge, Capgemini and JP Morgan.
- Course Name – (School of Coding – Certified Java Full Stack Professional)
- Duration of Course – 3 Months
- Student Fees Rs. 2,000/
- Batch start date: 30th Dec
Key Learnings –
• TypeScript and Angular
• Core Java 8/Database
• SQL/JPA with Hibernate 3.0
• Spring 5.0/Agile SCRUM
• Final Project
• only female allow
• Only between age 20 years to 25 years looking for employment.
• BSC /BE / BTech (IT/CS)
• BCA / MCA
• 2020, 2021 and 2022 pass outs only with minimum 50%
• Your overall family income must be INR 5 Lacs & below.
• You must have a desktop/laptop with good internet connectivity
• You will have to submit income proof, proof of address & your most recently completed education certificate