IQVIA Off Campus Hiring | Junior Programmer | Apply Now
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop functionalities by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review your peers code and ensure the code meets the coding standards and good performance in coding.
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology, MCA, or a related
- Basic knowledge of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- keen on learning new technologies and have a penchant for experimenting with codes to find optimal outputs.
- Fast learner and have the ability to grasp concepts and employ them when required.
- Detail oriented and always deliver quality work.
- Good Team Player
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry.
We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click here