Shift: 6:30-4:00 (Night Shift)
Job Role: Client Coordinator
Should have at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
Experience working with an International BPO or as US Sales Representative or Recruitment Coordinator
Excellent Communication Skills
Ability to achieve individual as well as team targets.
Must Possess a strong sense of Urgency, Flexibility, and willingness
Excellent compensation offered as per Industry Standards.
Lucrative performance-based incentives.
Incentives on Placement
Free meal facility
Pick up & Drop.
Employee-friendly Corporate Work culture.
Job responsibilities involve but are not limited to: –
· Interact with clients to understand their business needs and priorities.
· Coordinate interviews and offer with candidate and client.
· Ensure timely onboarding of candidates
· Provide excellent services and ensure client satisfaction.
· Maintain positive and long-term client relationships for business growth.
· Handle client communications timely and effectively.
· Provide daily support to address client requests and inquiries.
· Resolve client issues promptly and accurately.
· Maintain frequent contacts and follow-ups with clients.
· Maintain a database of new and existing client information.
· Develop client contracts and perform client negotiations to close sales.
· Recommend workflow improvements to ensure client satisfaction.
· Ensure in compliance with company policies and practices.
Please share resume on