Accenture Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring freshers for Associate Software Engineer of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc Graduate – 2022 batch graduates across India locations. The detailed accenture off campus recruitment process and application details are given below.
Accenture Careers 2023 Recruitment Details:
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc
Salary: 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
- Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Process:
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
How to Apply For Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Process 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Accenture Off Campus Recruitment Process online by the following by as soon as possible.
For Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
join our facebook page : click here
- Welocalize Work From Home Jobs 2023 | Hiring Customer Intern
- Mindtickle Campus Drive 2023 for Business Development Representatives | Work From Home
- Testbook Campus Drive 2023 for Telecounselors | Work From Home | Online Application
- All india jobs ! Todays job list ! Apply now
- Byju’s Campus Drive 2023 for Student Success Specialists | Work From Home | Online Application
- Urgent Hiring: Freshers as Customer Support Executives in Mumbai
- Ditto Work from Home Jobs 2023: Insurance Advisor, Apply Now
- Citi Bank is Hiring Work From Home/Office for Processing Officers | Apply Online
- Cognizant ! Job Drive 2023 (Process Executives for Data) – Any Graduate, Freshers
- TCS BPS Freshers Hiring 2024 (Business Process Services )
- Amazon Work from Home Jobs for Freshers 2023: Associates
- Muthoot Finance Mega Walkin Drive For 0-5 Years | Multiple Roles | Any Graduate