Indigo Airlines is looking for the post of Cabin Crew – AirBus for its various positions. To be eligible and apply for it, graduation is must. The recruitment will be made via Shortlisting/ Assessment test, online or face-to-face interview. You need to apply for these posts through online mode before the last date. The detailed process, eligibility criteria and requirements are given below.
IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Cabin Crew in our Inflight Service Department.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform
- On the assessment day, the candidate must come well prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well fitted skirt with skin color stockings and with make up. However, candidates can take adequate precautions against any adverse weather condition.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport size photographs, soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- Candidates are required to wear mask at all times. Entry will be strictly prohibited without the mask
- Candidates are requested to download Aarogya Setu App before entering the interview venue & ensure to carry their final vaccination certificate
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Be responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reporting’s on time.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- Fulfill all regulations on-time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreement and adhere to all best practices at all times.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and be able to share all the knowledge updates.
- Reporting to Flight on time and preparing the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensuring your catering is correct and complete all your safety checks.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Always connect with your Customers with exemplary customer service standards and offer to always help and show that you care for them by being friendly. Build on creating a great environment with your positive attitude and drive our culture for each other.
- You have to ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Be able to answer all queries raised by the Customers and always share the right information.
- At all times follow all guidelines and be mindful to takeover any emergencies.
- Be confident in making announcements whenever required and show confidence.
- Bring in the finest Customer delight factor, wherein you will display your passion to be people centric and above all present the best version of you in dealing with them.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and celebrate their journey together.
- Display the highest standards in handing and presenting food and beverage.
- Ensure you will follow all service guidelines and take ownership onboard to make sure all customers are served and their demands are met.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc).
- Displaying courteous attitude and always be helpful towards your customers.
- Be able to always provide assistance to your customers’ needs on time will be your priority and also monitor the cabin during and after service.
- Monitoring the cabin throughout the flight and keep the aircraft clean at all
- Always promote the airline as a brand and share all the options available which will enhance their overall experience. Be able to sell the extra services onboard.
- Demonstrated all your safety, Security and First Aid related duties and be vigilant at all times.
- Always follow the code of conduct and ensure to practice only ethical practices at all times.
- Make note of all special request from customers and deliver the same.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After flight ensure you finish all reports and requirement’s before you sign off.
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Last Date for Submitting Application Form – All candidates must apply ASAP. After the last date, no application form will be submitted.
Application Fee – There will be no application fee for any candidate. Genuine recruiters never ask for money to schedule interview or offer a job. If you receive such calls or emails, beware as this might be a job scam
Important Note – Application forms received after due date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Incomplete or late applications without enclosures will summarily be rejected without any reasons and correspondence. Therefore application forms must reach before the last date. Belated/ Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
Please note that it is mandatory to apply online for the interview.
How to Apply for
CABIN CREW | Apply from the given link below.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
join our facebook page : click here
- Urgently hiring !! Human Resource Executive
- WALK IN DRIVE Design Engineer & Sr. Design Engineer CATIA – Automotive CARESOFT GLOBAL
- Welocalize Work From Home Jobs 2023 | Hiring Customer Intern
- Mindtickle Campus Drive 2023 for Business Development Representatives | Work From Home
- Testbook Campus Drive 2023 for Telecounselors | Work From Home | Online Application
- All india jobs ! Todays job list ! Apply now
- Byju’s Campus Drive 2023 for Student Success Specialists | Work From Home | Online Application
- Urgent Hiring: Freshers as Customer Support Executives in Mumbai