Red hat careers india hiring freshers for Trainee of Bacholer’s/ Master’s degree in engineering candidates passed out 2021 and later to work at Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Red hat careers india hiring freshers for Trainee
Company Website: www.redhat.com
Job Role: Trainee
Qualification: Bacholer’s/ Master’s Degree
Batch: 2021 and later
Salary: 6.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Red Hat, Inc. is an American software company that provides open source software products to enterprises. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide. Wikipedia
About the job:
Red Hat is looking for freshers who would be part of the dynamic Information and Technology (IT) services function. The selected candidate will get an opportunity to learn and develop in one of the below areas:
- Enterprise Applications
- Quality Engineering
- Business Intelligence
What you will do:
- Working on application development & support activities in ERP & CRM Enterprise Applications tools namely Oracle EBS, Salesforce, RPA (UiPath), Workday, Zuora
- Working on application development & support activities in Enterprise Analytics & Fullstack tool & technologies
- Working on database infrastructure & DevOps CICD development & support functions including Oracle database, nosql databse, openshift, Kubernates, Jenkins, Tekton pipelines etc
- Gaining exposure to the enterprise Learning Management Systems domain and tools.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or Science, candidates passed out 2021 and later only
- Strong command of written and verbal language (English)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new processes, tools and technologies quickly
- Strong critical thinking skills to ask questions and complete analysis
How to Apply for Redhat career india ! trainee ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Redhat job online before expire in the following link by as soon as possible.
Apply link : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Click here
join our facebook page : click here